Pages

Thursday 17 March 2016

March 2016 Favourites

As winter finally draws to a close we have some new favourites for springtime. Whilst most are new purchases or finds, we've been loving others for a while (we're talking to you Beret)...
Accessories/ General
i-D Magazine - I (Arianne) recently got a subscription to the magazine as a gift , which I've been reading for yonks so it has come in handy and certainly saves me a trip to newsagents in Soho. With the new year, this pre-spring edition focused on what/or who is new, fresh, and changes within the fashion industry.
Beret - You may or may not have seen this in a previous post, but recently I've been obsessed with this hat, which I found during a rummage through my mum's old clothes. It's a great sartorial alternative to a beanie if you want to keep warm and has proven to be incredibly versatile.
Earrings, Zara - I bought these earrings during the post-Christmas sales and, although hoop earrings have also been a recent favourite, these are great to just put on if you want to make it look like you made an effort, meanwhile there are just a pair of quirky and attention-grabbing mini-chandeliers hanging down from your ears.
Clothing
Top, Illustrated People - This is another piece from the January sales that I've only just been able to start wearing, but I love the light colour and lurex fabric of this top. I'm normally not one for glittery things as they tend to look either babyish or garish but the pink/neutral shade eliminates the possibility of looking like a walking Christmas tree.
Beauty
Naked Essentials Palette, Urban Decay - After drooling over and going to and fro as to whether to buy this, I luckily received this for my birthday from a good friend. If you're not completely obsessed with make-up or need something to start your collection, this is a really good item as the colours work with everything and allow you to create either a day or night look.
Body Wash, Molton Brown - These mini shower gels smell amazing and come in a range of different darker or fruity scents, and so were quick to become a favourite.
***
We hope you liked this post and make sure to follow us on Bloglovin', Instagram (@ariobi @vera_lisitsina) and Tumblr 
looklovewear
x

19 comments:

  1. I love that top, perfect for the kind of sport luxe / casual trend at the moment! :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree about the naked basics palette, I only have the second basics palette but I really love it. I love that it's full of all matte shades as well.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. the NAKED palette is awesome, I use the same one!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!
    My blog asiaknebel.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool post! love these pics<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely favourites ♥ nice photos :)

    http://londonkidx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely items That pallet is just perfect!!!

    www.ufbytaryn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the earrings, they're beautiful! :) x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those earrings are BEAUTIFUL!! Seriously gorgeous hoop earrings.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Spring Pantone Colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. That palette by UD looks gorgeous! Xx

    http://www.itsjessiejane.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Zara earrings, such a pretty design! The Naked Basics palette is such a great one and you've reminded me that I need to dig mine out & use it more often x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I can't believe those earrings are Zara, they're gorgeous. I thought they were from another designer actually!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that crop top!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Urban Decay palette looks so pretty! Have been thinking of getting it as well. Have a great day!
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. obsessed with that IP top, they're such a rad brand!
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your post just reminded me that I need to pick up the last ID mag ha. Love those ZARA earrings x

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comment, we will always read them and reply if you have a question x