Pages

Sunday 29 November 2015

OOTD: Kowadakowa

Jacket - Vintage (Wrangler)
Sweatshirt - Kowadakowa
Trousers - Topshop
Bag - French Connection
Shoes - Vagabond
***
Who knew not having a struggle would be such a struggle? To some this may not be a big deal, but if like me (Arianne) your iPhone camera has a crack that looks as if someone has gotten a thick swipe of eyeliner on it, then this can be quite a pain. Luckily, whilst browsing through old posts in an attempt of finding something recent and relevant, I found a couple of OOTD photos, not taken too long ago, which we had yet to post. 
We can now officially declare that we have transitioned into winter, with infrequent, disappointingly short moments of snow and more than enough rain. Before the absolute doom, gloom and misery of showers and  temperatures resembling a toddler's age, I went out wearing this. What I like the most is my sweatshirt, which was made by my cousin, who is planning on starting a lifestyle brand named Kowadakowa. Sometimes it is so hard to find something that doesn't have a sports slogan or caricature-like animal on it, so I really like the simplicity of the little white man logo.

We hope you enjoyed this blog post and make sure to follow us on Bloglovin' and Instagram (@ariobi @vera_lisitsina)
looklovewear
x

26 comments:

  1. You look awesome love your outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes, you look amazing! xx

    http://mo9nandback.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look. You have put it greatly together.
    Thanks.
    xoxo

    Anam | http://ksabeautyhaul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look. You have put it greatly together.
    Thanks.
    xoxo

    Anam | http://ksabeautyhaul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that vintage Wrangler jacket, I feel like something like that would be so hard to find in store!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit! really like the graphic print in the pants
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, I love the simplicity of the sweatshirt.The design is something I've never seen before, which is always a lovely thing.

    Z · HELLOZAUNI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those trousers, looks amazing on you!
    Marveling-Mind☀ | Instagram | Bloglovin’ ✌️

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your outfit especially your trousers, they look perfect :)

    http://lamodaeanarchia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the whole outfit!

    Love, Sarah

    http://thefashiondaily.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love your outfits!!! && Vagabond shoes are the bomb!

    Marie | Nothing & Her

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect styling hun! Can't go wrong with a denim jacket xx

    http://www.sarahsatongar.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are adorable! I love the grid pants and oversized denim jacket. Tomboy vibes doing it right! xoxox

    Thanks again for stopping by my blog!

    The Ruby Element

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting! Your blog is hella rad. I just followed you on Bloglovin' and joined your site through Google. Lovely, lovely blog!

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovin the trousers! love the grid print on them
    xx
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this look girl!! I love the edginess of this outfit as you paired the denim jacket with the shoes! love it! x
    chezzyrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! Beautiful outfit. Such classy and at the same time so casual. Amazing. Wish I have this trousers. You look amazing.
    lilianndeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think you have an awesome style!

    - margaritasqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your jacket! Definitely need to buy one now xo
    SHEWOREWHAT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this outfit. Been trying to find these trousers for years!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Topshop trousers are to die for. You look amazing!

    www.lacylatest.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. amazing!

    http://sequeensblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comment, we will always read them and reply if you have a question x